19 лют. 2013 Düsseldorf / Germany
New branding architecture for the Henkel adhesive technologies business serving industrial markets
Henkel will introduce a new branding approach for its industrial adhesive technologies business. The company’s brand portfolio has grown strongly over the past decades and has enabled Henkel to become the global market leader in adhesives, sealants and surface treatments. To improve the navigation through the brand portfolio, Henkel will now re-group its industrial business for adhesive technologies under five technology cluster brands, each of which will represent a cluster of specific technologies and applications.
In addition to organic growth, Henkel has made numerous acquisitions over the past years. With this, Henkel has been able to provide its customers with high-quality service and a multitude of solutions. However, as Henkel has retained a large number of product names and brands, the offer of industrial adhesive technologies has become quite complex. This was confirmed by a recent customer survey.
Therefore, Henkel has decided to introduce a new branding approach that will align the portfolio under five brands. All products will be re-grouped under five technology cluster brands. Each of them will represent a cluster of specific technologies:
- Henkel’s LOCTITE® is the trusted choice for engineered, high performance adhesive, sealant and coating solutions.
- Henkel’s BONDERITE® products represent the surface technology solutions that create competitive advantage in the customers’ manufacturing processes.
- Henkel’s TECHNOMELT® is the leading choice for hot melt adhesives designed for best results in the customers’ applications and production processes.
- Henkel’s TEROSON® is the driving brand for bonding, sealing, coating and reinforcing in automotive body and vehicle repair & maintenance (VRM) applications.
- Henkel’s AQUENCE® is the innovative, sustainable water-based adhesive solution.
“As the global leader in adhesives, sealants and surface technologies, we are committed to delivering a portfolio that our customers can navigate more intuitively,” said Jan-Dirk Auris, head of Henkel’s adhesives business. “In addition, this aligned structure will enable Henkel to provide optimized customer service and technology solutions more quickly in the future.”