Hungary, Környe, Adhesive Technologies
Transport & Warehouse Coordinator
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supervise the day to day Logistics activities within the Internal and External Warehouses
- Ensure compliance with all legal and corporate standards concerning transport and warehouse (especially dangerous goods)
- Continuously improve systems and processes in transportation, warehousing, and material flow
- Support to keep logistics cost on an optimum level and reach a satisfactory end customer service level
- Active participation in logistics projects and audits
- Collaborate strongly with multi-functional teams, on regional and global level
- Maintaining strong work relationships with the logistics service providers
- A candidate with degree in Economics, preferably in Logistics or appropriate working experience
- 3-5 years Logistics experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving attitude
- High level of IT skills, particularly in SAP and MS Office tools, thorough Excel skills
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and writing skills, additional languages are a plus